JNTU WORLD NEW*
We have collection of papers starting from 2011! Enjoy your stay at JNTU WORLD!
DISCLAIMER : JNTUWORLDNEW.in is NOT a OFFICIAL WEBSITE of any University(JNTUA,JNTUK,JNTUH).. We gather information from University Websites and some other News Website’s providing the visitor with jntu fast updates..We try to provide accurate information about the universities but the information in the website is not FINAL..Jntuworldnew.in is a portal where the student can find information in a orderly manner! jntuworldnew.com is not responsible for any wrong information.. Always check the information with your college/university
JNTU WORLD UPDATES
- JNTUK B.Tech 2-2 Supply Results Dec 2015 For R13, R10, R07, R05
- JNTUK List of candidates shortlisted for Ph.D.Admissions Counseling 2015-16
- JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1st year (R15) Mid-II Time tables Jan 2016
- JNTUK All Examinations Scheduled on 29-08-2015 are postponed
- JNTUA Exams Scheduled on 29-08-2015 are Postponed and Rescheduled Dates Released
- JNTU-HYDERABAD : B.Tech 1st Year (R13, R09, R07, R05) Regular – Supple Exam Results – June 2015
- JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 (R09,R07,R05) Advanced Supply Results July 2015
- JNTUK B.Tech 3-2 (R10, R07, R05) Regular/Supply Results May 2015 RELASED
- JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Sem (R13,R09,R07,R05) Supply Results May 2015
- JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Sem (R13,R09,R07,R05) Reg/Supply Results May 2015
- JNTUK B.Tech 4-2 Sem (R10, R07) Advanced Supply Time Tables July/Aug 2015
- JNTUH B.Tech 3-2 Results (R09,R07,R05) Regular/Supply May 2015
- JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 Advanced Supply Time Tables July 2015
- JNTUH One time Chance Supply Exams Time Table 2015
- JNTUH M.Pharma I SEM REG/SUP & II SEM REG/SUP & III SEM REG/SUP (R09/R13) Results Released!
- JNTUH M.Tech I SEM RO9 & R13 REG/SUP II SEM SUP & III SEM REG/SUP Results Released
- JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 /B.Pharma (R09, R07,R05) Regular/ Supply Results may 2015
- JNTUA B.Tech / B.Pharma 4-2 Sem (R09) Regular and Supply Results April 2015
- JNTUK B.Pharmacy 1-1 & 1-2 (R13,R10) Supply Feb 2015 Exam Results
- JNTUK 4-2 Results 2015 (R10,R07) B.Pharmacy Regular/Supply
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU Hyderabad)
This university was established in 1965 with a special focus on engineering. It was originally founded as the Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College and was later modified to the stature of a university by 1972 by merging institutes in Anantapur(JNTUA) and Kakinada. Later, the varsity was divided into four institutes in 2008. Based in Kukatpally(JNTUK), JNTU Hyderabad has received an ‘A’ grade rating by the NAAC. The university has an annual intake of nearly 1000 students and offers engineering programs like B. Tech.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada)[jntuk fast updates]
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. It is now a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University. In the year 2003 the college has become autonomous.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTU Anantapur)
JNTUA College of Engineering, Anantapur stands aloft on a solid foundation of past glory and prestige. This college was started in the year 1946, under the post war reconstruction program and functioned at Guindy campus, Madras for two years and was shifted to Anantapur in 1948. It was in the year 1958 that the college was shifted to the present permanent buildings accommodating the Administrative block, Laboratories, the Engineering Departments, Library and the Hostel blocks. During the first 25 years of its existence, it was affiliated to the Madras and S V University and produced distinguished alumni, who are holding high positions, in India and abroad. It has great tradition to be proud of. Fortified with traditional values and dedicated spirit of the staff and the students, it would rise up to any occasion or meet any challenge confidently.
The college became a constituent college of the formed Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 1972 and presently it is a constituent college of newly formed JNT University Anantapur, Anantapur since August 2008. This college has vast campus sprawling over an area of 185 acres, in a peaceful atmosphere, away from the dust and din of the town. With this a new era was ushered in Technical Education. Consequently there was an impetus to the academic activity of this college. Thought the College was initially established to provide basic technical education, with the passage of time, it emerged out, as one of the colleges to fulfill the technical need of our fast developing India with highly professional and well trained graduates.
Incoming search terms:
- jntuk fast updates
- jntuk fastupdates
- jntu world previous question papers
- www jntuworld com
- jntuk fast update
- jntu fast updates
- new jntu world
- jntuh world com